October 9, 2009

My Morning out!

After the last long night try....I suddenly woke up at 04:00hrs. Was a bit unusual thing for me...But you know what..I started to think that "I have woke up...So let's see the night's beauty.'' So got dressed and locked my roommate from outside. As I started coming out...some street dogs looked at me!! As if I was an unusual character at this hour of time! Started pondering over myself....



I'm walking in a dark street,
nothing but my shadows only to guide my path,
I just heard a sharp cry...and wondered
if it was just my imagination!!


I continued to walk,
pondering about my life,
forgetting where I was headed to..
I am looking for answers..
Answers to my own questions.
I knew I would get none of them here.
Noises creep in out of the darkness.


I paused...I stopped..
Where on earth am I heading to..
Pondered over it for sometime..
Hulla!! Got an answer.
An answer about my destination...
It was floating...or was going away..
on a layer of fog.
The tall school building shivers
In the cold air,as I watch
My breaths started floating up to heaven.
I wish I could grasp that haze
And leave my existence forever ever n ever
For the bliss that I’m told
Awaits me beyond the clouds.
But instead, I snap back
To the reality of my life,this is my truth,
this is what I am..this is where I'm
Which I am cursed to endure.
I have reached my destination,
But yet I haven’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment