October 8, 2009

Thought to share a ton of thoughts!!

Hey guys...


Just blogging for the first time.....Some fear within..some excitement runs within. Sat down to pen something but what it is really? I am messed up with ideas. Oops!! Ideas! Friend tell that when ideas start hunting me....seriously there is some problem somewhere.

CHANGE....YOU HAVE CHANGED!!

I am a drifting log of wood...
Drifting through the sea of time
Not getting withered I'm,
Not many parts left in me to rot..
I'm perhaps waterproof,
Still then the sea affects me...
A change is there in me....
Am I growing or I'm kidding???


Lost in my dreams...I once searched for you.
But where to search you???
You have mingled in me...part by part..
Integrated to the dead extent.


To find you...to see you..
I must take you apart...
bring you to my front....
But how????
To take you apart means bringing out my soul...
my identity...my wishes...my feelings...
Are they changing or are they sharpened???
Change Change and Change is you!!!
How to see you?? You are the metaphysical gravity..

3 comments:

  1. hi very good ideas......if ur ideas are like this how will be ur ...............??????????????????????



    good good and nice comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Composition Dude..
    Liked it Very Much..
    Keep the Ideas Burning....

    ReplyDelete