January 1, 2011

I am Not Alone Tonight

When life gets too lonely, I step out

of myself...Walk in the shadows of

sunlight, and let the breeze caress my skin.

Across the seas and sands, I feel her arms embracing me. The

winds whisper her name at night,

carrying us to places that no one else can reach.

In dreams we ran and danced together- through our time-

our time wasup. We slipped away. If love has to hurt

I'll endure it forever to see your face again;

to get lost in your eyes and swim in your seas.

Have your waves break over me. The tides tear cruelly at a last farewell,

allowing chiffon breezes to part a kiss. Your smiles melt into my tears,

as I reflect on frozen moments. I wish that time could seize to flow,

stop comong quite so quickly. Your happiness became my pain

as I bleed at the thought of you. like shattered glass, my heart is broken

in a thousand jagged pieces.. I craved your name into my heart to

keep you near to me. I can't forget you, and I won't let go, for the fall

will surely kill me. Missing you hurts like a knife to the heart,

a burden I must bear. The night turns cold, the breeze dies down

Your arms now fall away. I will forever search in the dark to find your touch

Forever eluding my hopeless grasp, I walk with your memory.

Still I find comfort in this agony, for I do not feel so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment