March 28, 2010

Invisible Me

I tried to be visible 
both body and soul, 
doing all in my power 
to keep myself in control. 
I laugh at your jokes 
both funny and not, 
I remember things you said 
while others forgot. 
Yet you still fail to notice 
everything I do, 
how much I really care 
how in love I am with you. 
While other guys are lying 
on how they really feel, 
I hold my head up high 
This boy is for real. 
Let me be the boy 
that will make your heart sing, 
I want to be your heart 
not just a fling. 
I always try to hide 
what's really on my mind 
as I listen to you talk 
I put my feelings behind. 
You say I'm just a "friend" 
but I wish I could be more, 
The pain is unbearable 
I can't take it anymore. 
Looks like it doesn't matter 
what I say or what I do, 
because no matter what happens 
I'll always be invisible to you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment