March 28, 2010

My Death!!

Death...
It calls my name inside my head.
It makes me ache and yearn for more.
It eats away my tortured soul.

Am I a fool, too blind to see?
Am I a figment, so unreal?
Is there no heart inside of me?
Can I go on in this abyss?

The devil tempts me with his tongue,
moments of pleasure, full of scorn.
He needs my soul to feel alive,
he needs my body to survive.

I yield to him and bow my head.
He is my master, I am his slave.
Surrender totally to him,
he gets to have the best of me.

I eat and breathe, but there's no life.
I'm just a shell, nothing inside.
Nothing to grieve, nothing to love.
No one who cares, no one to hold.

The pain is spreading through my veins.
It burns like fire, melts me away.
Oceans of hatred swallow me up,
fresh tasting blood burns in my throat.

The gates of Hell have opened up.
The house of pain is now my home.
Flesh eating demons take me alive.
I close my eyes, hope to survive.

But what is hope in this inferno?
It has no meaning, no good intentions.
There's no way out, I'm in too deep
and so I chose eternal sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment