March 28, 2010

BURN AND TURN THESE WORDS TO ASH!!

"To these empty ears that lack true enlightenment:
Let everlasting silence that surrounds speak to me
The winds of truth whispering into my spirit;
Each word of temporal significance which you see
Through the scope of your faith in what lies ahead.

In these final moments of lasting memories,
The night fades into immortal fate and lasts eternity
When souls fall into the shadows of forgotten dreams
And touch the hand of eternal death.

These lips that spoke so softly such heavy words to you
When feelings urging me were found to be true
And my ambitions, blind to your desires,
Pushed me to break you down into what I wanted,
What I needed, to witness this lust of the fake reality
That consumed my scattered heart.

I wanted you and broke you down, 
Taking all that I poured out so that I might touch
A fading dream that once lived in me;
Now I see that whatever intentions I once held
To bring joy in your life has become the blade,
Piercing your heart as my blind eyes watched it bleed.

I beg, I plead: just forget all that I have said to you
And fall back to sleep, pretending it all a bad dream;
A black nightmare which I spilled out from a shattered heart
And find peace, a remedy, to the pain I have caused.

Destroy this horrid monster crawling inside my skin - 
Let loose your love to break the oblivion falling in
And forget what I have brought within;
I am nothing but a disaster and failure
So forget me, forget my deeds, my actions,
And walk away from me - an infection in your life."

Thus sang a broken soul, following the splintered heart
That beat inside his hollow chest;
Painful words of poison - burning thoughts of venom
Running throughout his veins.
This soliloquy, this prose 
Of confused and incomprehensible words
Was the best that a creature so broken and lost like his
Could ever express and tell,

The best that a tormented and tortured man
Could share in his own internal and horrid hell.
Forgive this worthless thread of words and syllables
Spoken by such an insignificant creature:
Forget all that I have said on this page
And burn this into ash, watching it fade in the winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment