November 20, 2009

IT IS LOVE....IT IS LIFE>>>>>

During the deepest hours






I ask myself
During the deepest hours of loneliness,
Until when can my strength go on,
And am i acting all along?


Am i trying to put up a strong face,
To lie to myself?
Or did i really survive,
Those days when i didn't want to be alive?


I have a soul,
That floats on the surface of raging waves.
Waiting to reach an island,
To be stranded there forever.


I know not who i am,
All i know is i don't want to think.
I don't want to consider my pitiful state,
All i want to do is smile.


I want to rise above,
And take the road that is high.
I'll stop asking life questions,
Because i don't ever want to cry.


And during the deepest hours of solitude,
I smile because i have myself.
And in the end,
Isn't that enough?


*Inspired by Rainer Maria Rilke's philosophy of Solitude*

No comments:

Post a Comment