January 6, 2010

O' MY STAR.......U HAVE SET....

My star, you've set, fading out in the dark, all creation has set,
and the sun, a black ball of twine, has gathered in its bright light

Crowds keep passing by and jostling me, soldiers trample on me,
but my own gaze never swerves and my eyes never leave you.

The misty aura of your breath I feel against my cheek;
ah, a buoyant great light's afloat at the end of the road.

The palm of a hand bathed in light is wiping the tears from my eyes;
ah my son, the words you spoke rush into my innermost core.

And look now; I've risen again, my limbs can still stand firm;
a blithe light, my brave lad; has lifted me up from the ground.

Now you are shrouded in banners. My child, now go to sleep
I'm on my way to your brothers, banging your voice with me!!

1 comment: