December 27, 2009

IT'S ABOUT US.........


I got a feeling incomplete in my heart
Don't wanna go it alone though we can never be apart


You are the one for me. I knew it right from the start.
Yeh, we can never be apart


Don't loose your colours....just mingle in mine
Don't loose your sun...come down to my shade
You be always you and I be I...
Let's we be we always...together and never part...


Let's we three walk, side by side.....
carrying all of us together.
Like the cloud is the friend of rain...
fragrance is of the bloomed flower
we three will remain like that....
We three will live like that.....


When my heart goes on, misses a beat,
I know its gotta be you girl.....
When you sweep me off my feet
n' when the rushing blood reaches my brain
sending me some message to say
that you are driving me insane


Love gives your heart to open up and flower.
Lady I owe a life for you...
just be mine always.....

No comments:

Post a Comment